Sunday, July 02, 2006
Blueberry Delight
I am married to a blueberry farmer (wild blueberries, the best!) so my first submission will be a blueberry one, in his honour.

Ingredients:

½ cup butter
3 Tbsp. Brown sugar
2 cups graham crumbs
1 8oz pkg. cream cheese
1 cup sugar
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp lemon juice
4 cups Frozen whipped topping, thawed
3 cups blueberries (wild blueberries are best!)

Method:

Melt butter in microwave. In a medium bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, and 1 ¾ cups graham crumbs (save ¼ cup for garnish). Press into 9x13 pan. Chill until firm. Blend cream cheese, white sugar, salt, vanilla, and lemon juice until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Carefully fold in blueberries. Spread over chilled crust. Sprinkle with crumbs. Can be frozen or stored in fridge before serving.

Submitted by: LisaW

Categories: Desserts_


2 Comments:

Blogger Wystful1 said...

I tried this Lisa! Tho, I had no blueberries on hand, so I used sweet cherries. It was fabulous, and so, so easy!!!

Now, I'm printing this one out to save for future use.

Blogger Tammi said...

This is one of my very favorite desserts. Absolutely.

:-)

Post a Comment

<< Home